Understanding Foreclosures and How to Find Unlisted Deals
Presenter: Aaron Lebovic
Learn more about the THOUSANDS of transactions that occur every year in Colorado and never touch the MLS!
- Learn when and how you can find these secret, unlisted opportunities. If you are looking for access to real listing opportunities and buyer opportunities with less competition, you should plan to attend this event!
Aaron's classes have been attended by Public Trustee's, Realtors®, accountants, attorneys, and investors.
- Get a deep understanding of the Colorado foreclosure timeline and the opportunities to find listings and deals before and after the foreclosure auction.
- Short Sale, Foreclosure, and REO Resources (where to find these mostly UNLISTED)
- How auctions are held and what happens after the auction
- Search Tools - find in seconds what used to take hours
- Distressed property trends - the LOCAL numbers, stats, and shadow market
5 Levels of Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors
Presenter: Pamela MaassReal estate investors face more risk than other investors. This training will cover estate planning and business law strategies for protecting real estate and other assets. This includes:
Real Estate Trends for a Changing Market
- Learn how to safeguard your assets
- Understand pitfalls to avoid
- Discover legal strategies for asset protection and wealth preservation
Presenter: Joe Massey
Investors are consistently asking themselves the following questions:
We’ll spend 60 minutes giving you sound bites you can use to address these questions for yourself and for your partners allowing you to continue increasing your wealth through real estate.
- When is the Next Recession?
- Should I Buy a Home Now?
- Will Mortgage Rates Go Down?
- How do Increasing Rates Impact the Market?
- What’s Next for Apartment Pricing?
- How Does Inflation Impact Home Prices?
How to Create Off-Market Investment Opportunities
Presenter: Becca Strang
Are you ready to invest but not seeing the right opportunities hit the market yet? Get ahead of the buyer pool and other investors by stirring up your own inventory! There are several underused strategies to analyze the ideal property type for your budget and in combination with which homeowners might be likely to sell next. This class will spark realtors and investors with creative ideas of finding sellers who might be thinking of making a move and how to approach the dialogue.
- How to analyze data and locate homeowners primed to sell
- Do’s and dont’s of investor minded marketing
- How to obtain details of properties in foreclosure
- Save money on title when fix/flipping (hold open policies)
How to Value Real Estate: Learn to Nail You Property Values
Presenters: Kevin Amolsch & Scott Craft
Correctly determining the after repaired value is one of the hardest and most important skills as a real estate investor. If you miss this number, you could lose a lot more than your shirt. Learn from a pro on what someone will pay for your property. There are often many mistakes when it comes to valuation (even from your trusted advisers) so come learn how to do it right. Here is just some of what you will learn from Kevin & Scott in this presentation:
- How to run the numbers for sure fire success on every deal you do
- How to look at comps like an appraiser
- The common pitfalls even the most experienced investors fall into
- Strategies to be sure your fix and flip will appraise for what you need it to
5 Surefire Ways to Lose Money on your First Flip and How to Avoid Them
Presenter: Justin Cooper
We talk all the time about how to do things correctly and make money on your deals, but you need to know what NOT to do as well if you really want to be successful.
If we do not learn from the past, we are doomed to repeat it! In this lighthearted presentation, Justin Cooper from Pine Financial Group will walk you through MOST of the mistakes he made on his first flip. He will point out all of the things that he would have (and has since) done differently. Save the time and expense of the steep learning curve that comes with investing in real estate and piggyback on Justin’s experience. Topics will range from having the right team in place, to having a scope of work (yes, you need one!). You may not leave the presentation with a deal, but you will leave with enough information to make sure your next deal is a profitable one!
How to Structure and Close Wholesale Transactions
Presenter: Greg Parham
Wholesale transactions come in all shapes and sizes. Knowing the various ways to structure your deal is just the beginning. You also need to know what legally works in Colorado, what pitfalls to avoid, and how to get paid. This presentation explores various wholesaling techniques, mistakes to avoid, and what’s necessary to get them closed.